My heart is heavy, heavy with sadness that comes with change.
I spent a wonderful day at the testbench today. Leaving those things behind which you
have learnt to love, those people, yes the people, this is what pains me. Life can never be fulfilling without those individuals which make it worth living. Sharing moments, sharing sadness, sharing, just sharing.
So somehow I know that I will be leaving behind much that I would like to take with me, but cannot, and I know that a part of it all I will be afterall taking with me because it has become a part of me. For this I am grateful and happy in my sadness, because I have been given the chance to receive and to give. And this, this is mine to cherish, to keep, to take.
Yes, I am leaving but not empty handed.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment