Big changes make one ponder, or at least, this is the effect they have on me.
I start thinking about how what one desires from life not only changes with time, but is also different from what one gets from life. Sometimes if you push for something you get lucky, but rarely do you get exactly what you wanted. I am perhaps stating the obvious here, but the reason I am doing so is that it struck me how some people strive to achieve something for higher reasons and how others, for reasons beyond my understanding, give their best to make this something hard to reach. What I find appalling is that all these people work for one company, under one roof, in offices close to one another, with theoretically the same goal.
Does the system change people? Were those, that today are so negative once enthusiatic? I do not know. But I wonder what it takes to remain enthusiatic to remain a dreamer or a visionary. I guess I will find out. And I wish to all of those that are dreamers to remain so. The space business needs you. I just wish those uncooperative beings amongst us and the companies that they thus create, would not make it so hard for us to dream, then we could really change what needs to be changed for greater changes to happen, to go to the Moon, to go to Mars, to develop a new and wonderful engine, to do research seriously and efficiently, to do all those things that bring us as humans forth.
So no matter how small you are, just keep on fighting, it will certainly be worth it.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment