Right now I am at a conference. Unfortunately the sessions already start at 7:30, shortly after dawn and they end at about 19:00 when it is already dark. So, I didn’t have time to swim yet.

When I came here I crossed the date line. It was really strange, leaving on Sunday evening from Tokyo and arriving on Sunday morning in Honolulu.

Tomorrow I will have my presentation about the Microwave Rocket. Here is a picture of the concept.
When I came here I crossed the date line. It was really strange, leaving on Sunday evening from Tokyo and arriving on Sunday morning in Honolulu.

Tomorrow I will have my presentation about the Microwave Rocket. Here is a picture of the concept.
And finally to make everyone envy, here is a picture of the sunset from this evening. :)
2 comments:
envy? who me? naaahhhhm, never!?
why should I envy you? I have snow!
and for some unknown reason I will be in Japan next week visiting some unknow guy.
So, no, I do not envy you at all...*cough*..*cough*... ;-)
:)
I believe in Japan there will also soon be snow.
In Hawaii on the other hand there is only one season and the weather stays the same the whole year (+- 5 degrees) :)
Post a Comment