Apologies for not writing much recently. I am about to leave for a conference (in two hours we will drive to the airport. I had to spend much time in preparation of the conference in the last weeks. I finished the paper but I still have to prepare my presentation (but I have time for that until Wednesday).
Yesterday I decided I could use some break (the last weekend I had spent working). I took a train to the electric town Akhibara.
Yesterday I decided I could use some break (the last weekend I had spent working). I took a train to the electric town Akhibara.
I visited QB-House to get a 1000 Yen haircut. In the picture you can see the red light flashing, that means a long waiting time is to be expected. So instead of going to the Akihabara shop I took the Yamanote line to Ueno. There the yellow light was flashing (just medium waiting time :)).
In Ueno I went to our favourite bakery and bought myself something for dinner. The nut-bread is really good.
At the station I saw a poster. Nikko is Nippon. Many people told me it is a nice place to visit. When Chiara comes here in less than 2 weeks we will finally go there…
No comments:
Post a Comment