At the moment I am thinking about what to eat for dinner. Most of the past week we have eaten the same: Japanese pasta with Tuna and hot chilli. The pasta tastes somewhat similar to Spaghetti but is cooked in a few minutes. They are very thin and brittle and 100 g are wrapped together, so you can easily pick the right amount to cook. It is generally difficult to find good meat here.
Perhaps we will go to Don Quichotte to see if we can buy something different. The problem with this shop is that they have a very noisy music. If you go to the electronics department you can hardly talk to each other. In the food department the music is not so loud but hearing constantly “Don, Don, Don …. Don Qui Ho-oottte!!!” is a bit annoying in the long run.
Speaking of which, the Tsukuba Express, which I take when I go to Kashihawa Campus also features some kind of music, which is played whenever the doors open at the stations. That means you here this music every time your train stops in the morning and evening. I once spoke with my professor (who also takes the Tsukuba Express) about that and he didn’t know what I was talking about. Apparently people here can filter this kind of input. Hopefully I can too in some months :)
No comments:
Post a Comment