Friday, July 13, 2007
Trip to Hokkaido
Later today we will fly to Hokkaido, where we will be hiking (if the weather allows it) for one week. This trip is combined with a trip of Chiara's laboritory team. They arrive next week and we will meet them in Sapporo. Without Internet connection there will be no posts in this blog until Sunday 22 July. Hopefully we can then start to show you some nice pictures from the northernmost and easternmost parts of Japan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whenever I read your blog it´s all about traveling and journeys and sightseeing.
Don´t you people ever work?
Regards, lörker
*I lörk this place*
Yes, one could get the impression we only travel. That is however not true ;)
Firstly it is the explicit demand of our sponsor that we see as much of Japan as possible.
Secondly the trip to Hokkaido was associated with the trip of Prof. Tsue’s Laboratory to Hokkaido. We merely chose to extend it by a few days…
Thirdly I do not plan to bore the readers with entries about work, but I will soon post something anyway, since the working style is also slightly different to the European one. Wait and see :)
Post a Comment