In this time of the year, when the temperature is very high and you need to drink a lot, it is good that there are so many vending machines around. I don’t know what the average distance between machines is, but here in the city centre I have the impression it is less than 100 metres. You can find them virtually on every corner. One funny thing about them is that even though they may carry the name of a popular soft drink, most items sold are either tea or coffee.

The coffee is mostly cold (few machines offer some of the cans also heated, but then you somehow have to hold the hot can…). The taste seems to me to be very similar between one brand and another. They contain a lot of cream and sugar. As you can see on the picture below I have tried a variety of different brands.
No comments:
Post a Comment