Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bicycle

Finally I got a bicycle. My professor was so kind to lend me one of his. Of course it is quite small for me, but it cuts the time to get to and from the university down to 15 min.


The new bicycle at home


Japanese kind of bicycle stand (two sided)


The bicycle parked at the university next to one of the really tiny bicycles (the black one) which are very typical here

2 comments:

blauermango said...

I hope you have a light for driving at night! I wonder if there will be any sake-cycle experiments going on any time soon....knowing what goes on at Kashiwa Campus during the small hours of the day...!!!!

spacefox said...

sake-cycle? Sounds interesting. :)

But seriously I will not drink and ride this bike, it's already dangerous enough to go by night along the narrow roads when I am sober...


And yes, there is a light :)