On the way to the university from the new apartment I now pass by some intriguing vending machine. We haven’t seen this kind before. I asked a student what it is and he explained to me that the machine sells rice. So if you are in dire need of 10 kg of rice in the middle of the night you can come here and buy a sack…

4 comments:
Well it is possible, is it not? To be in dire need of 10 kg of rice during the night I mean...say your dog goes wild because it is suddenly hungry or you realise that you have to prepare 100 onigiri and have no rice left at home....
Right, I think I'll buy one tonight...
I suppose that it's not for cooking, but for creating news. I mean, bags of rice topple over every day--a shortage can be anticipated... ;)
but that's only in China
Post a Comment