Sunday, October 21, 2007

The splendor of human creations

I am not a great fan of big cities and huge buildings, not in terms of every day life/living for ever. I must admit, however, that gazing up at the last floors of a skyscraper and feeling like the smallest of ants, whilst standing just a few meters from the building itself, is quite some feeling.

On, what was supposed to be my last night in Tokyo (....long story which could be told if the desire existed to be laughed at), I finally managed to take some awe-insipiring photos of Tokyo by night from the vertiginous heights of a Jazz bar on the 52nd floor of one of Tokyo's many skyscrapers.

...the rest I leave to you...turn off the lights, enwrap yourself in darkness (for maximum pleasure, althought they are not totally in focus due to the lack of a tripod, I have uploaded them in the highest resoltuion possible, so do please click on them) and then enjoy....


No comments: