Unfortunately Chiara had to cut short her stay in Japan. She is now back in Germany to take up her previous work. Her project here was finished two weeks ago. Mine still goes on and I will therefore remain a little while while longer in Japan. Hopefully I can also find the time to keep this blog running. There still remain a lot of untold stories about the things we have experienced here in the past months.
On the last evening we had together in Japan we bought a bottle of water in a convenience store. Along with it came as a small gift a little pot with seeds. I planted them and plan to take pictures regularly.
Not very interesting for most of you out there I guess. But those interested can follow the experiment for elementary school kids here: plant-blog
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How long will you be staying? And where is Chiara right now (which city, I mean)?
I will be participating in a conference here and return to Germany afterwards. Probably by end of this year but we still have to see.
Chiara is now in Lampoldshausen, close to Heilbronn.
Post a Comment